Monday, 3 August 2015

How have I failed already!?



And so while on the focus of being late here is a poem that I found in the notes section of my phone that I think I wrote (it has been a while and I sort of remember writing it but also I cannot find it when googled):


I have come to the conclusion that the only possible way forward is to live for tomorrow, that is what my mind has wrapped its head around; but in reality all we have is now, so in short, I guess I'm still learning,

How have I failed already!?
Maybe the answer shouldn't be that I've have failed. While I may have failed to meet the targets in my head, those targets are often too far out of reach even for the best of people. Maybe instead I have simply been forced to work at a slightly different pace or in a slightly different direction. 


Pic Source: http://25dip.com/dr-seuss-quotes/ 
(the second photo I took while in Bath)




No comments:

Post a Comment