Monday, 11 August 2014

My current favourites


Hello lovely people of planet earth, it's been a long time and the favourites have gathered. I don't have much to say so I'll jump straight in.

Book wise, I've just finished reading Two Brothers by Ben Elton which was insanely long but well worth struggling through, it's set in Germany during the Second World War and shows how the war brought everyone together.

Tv wise, I've become obsessed with Glee and I don't even know where to start, it's all just too amazing. It's set in an American high school about a group of misfit who come together through their glee club.

Jewellery wise I'm loving this necklace from h&m and my Pandora bracelets. And beauty wise I've being using Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Power, MUA liquid, Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker and Lush Popcorn Lip Crayon. In terms of nail varnish my current favourites are Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat, Maybelline Colour Show Nail Varnish in Latte and Barry M Gelly High Shine in Elderberry. I've also been loving the Body Shop Peach Body Mist which I'll admit to spraying on my wrists when i go to bed just so that I can smell it.

In terms of YouTube my current favourites are the Shaytards and Strawberryelectric48. And you'll also notice that the photo above has a guitar pick hiding in there and that's because I've started learning the chords to pop songs on my guitar and I've really been loving it.

Follow, comment and like, what are your current favourites, Louise xo

No comments:

Post a Comment